Why We Work In Cross Sector Partnerships?
- no single organisation can tackle deep-rooted social issues and problems alone.
- we are all part of our local community – whether we are employed, unemployed, a business, a community organisation – we all want to live and work somewhere that is thriving and everyone contributes.
- improves access to government investment that is increasingly linked to supporting local partnerships.
- provides opportunities for additional funding and resources.
- direct benefits for our service users thanks to seamless interface between organisations.
- improves local decision making through collaborative approach.
Benefits Of Working In Partnerships?
- Ensures that others’ views are heard and needs are taken into account by other sectors.
- Aids the building of long-term relationships and opportunity to develop other collaborative approaches.
- Maximises the potential and contribution of each partner.
- Saves time and energy by maximising resources locally.
- Opens up opportunities to harness skills, knowledge and expertise to meet community need.
- Helps share the risk and widen the benefit.
- Brings access to more resources, networks, support, knowledge and information.
- Develops potential for long term programmes and impact measures.
- Creates mutual understanding and respect between organisations and sectors.
- Enables better planning and implementation of services.
- Provides opportunity to create dialogue and build relationships.
- Provides a forum to share and build best practice.
- Improves understanding between the sectors.
- Provides ways to learn different ways of working and offers up new solutions to problems.
- Offers many more opportunities to provide resources and support to local communities.
- Presents opportunity for dialogue and discussion.