Built in 1965 by the respected Herbert Woods boatyard at Potter Heigham, she was constructed of Russian Redwood on Oak frames and has been fully refurbished throughout 2007.
The Mona’s Queen is one of the few surviving elegant and majestic high sided timber Norfolk Broads motor cruisers. She can accommodate 7 people in three separate sleeping areas – a fore cabin with twin 6 foot 6 inch berths, washbasin and wc; in the wheelhouse the large sofa converts into a full size double berth and in the aft cabin there is a single and double berth.
The galley is equipped with a full size domestic four burner gas cooker with combined grill and oven, refrigerator with small ice box and a comprehensive range of kitchen utensils, pots and pans.
- She has a spacious wheelhouse/lounge area with large sliding canopy roof.
- A shower room with washbasin and w.c. is also provided within the generous layout of the boat.
- Powered by a BMC Commander 2.5 diesel engine.
- The craft can hold 75 gallons of water and 40 gallons of diesel.
- For more information contact Nigel on 0151 650 1015 or email Nigel here